Global Association for Public Schools (GAPS) is a nonprofit organization that acts as a bridge between schools and universities in China and all over the world. We help institutions to form partnerships and build collaboration projects.
The Global Association of Public Schools began it’s mission of connecting schools and Universities in 2017. We currently have branches located in both China and North America.
We connect American & Chinese high schools together and offer the following services:
- curriculum sharing
- high school diploma sharing
- short term study abroad program inbound and outbound (shadow and camp programs)
- teacher training – we invite American teacher to hold PD workshops for teachers in China, or Chinese teachers come to the US to shadow American teachers
- culture exchange – art, music, sports group exchange (inbound and outbound)
In addition, we also connect American & Chinese Universities/Colleges, offering the following services:
- degree sharing 2+2, 3+1, 3+2(this is a graduate program)
- study abroad program (non-degree program)
- professional Development Opportunities for Educators
GAPS is currently seeking partnerships with North American Schools & Universities. If you are interested in more information, please contact us.
Feel free to reach out to us anytime. We would love to hear from you.
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1433, Lexington KY 40588